Anderson Shumaker is now AS9100D (aerospace) certified. This certification is based on the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)‘s aerospace industry standards. This is an important achievement for an open die forging company if the company seeks to become an aerospace industry supplier. For example, all major aerospace regulators endorse and require the AS9100D certification:
- DoD – U.S. Department of Defense
- FAA – Federal Aviation Administration
- NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Anderson Shumaker is now a recognized aerospace industry supplier. Our AS9100D certification is also an internationally acknowledge achievement. Because of this, our company can now supply open die forgings for aerospace clients around the globe. Therefore, the AS9100D certification positions Anderson Shumaker as a global competitor. This is a very exciting time to be in the aerospace industry!
The path to earning this coveted certification was challenging, but well worth the efforts. Our employees worked long and hard to not only meet but exceed the AS9100D’s exacting standards. Our team put in the extra time, effort, and quality standards necessary to compete with the industry’s best. As a result, our company grew in many important ways. For example, notable improvements included:
- Strengthening our supplier relationships
- Educating and engaging our workforce
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Honing our decision-making skills
- Upgraded overall operations
Because safety is the number one concern of the aerospace industry, suppliers like Anderson Shumaker need to consistently demonstrate reliable high levels of quality. However, we’re lucky aerospace industry standards match our own core company values. Anderson Shumaker is thrilled to be an AS9100D certified company. We’re looking forward to embarking on new adventures in open-die forging.
Need a Forge Shop Quote?
- Click Here: Request a Quote
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://andersonshumaker.com/