New Year same commitment
Our Mission has been the same.
The Anderson Shumaker team is dedicated to earning your loyalty and gaining your trust through:
- Total Quality Management
- Quick and Accurate Response to Inquiries
- As-Promised Deliveries
- Fair and Competitive Prices
- A Strong Commitment to Future Growth
During 2020 a hard COVID-19 year, Anderson Shumaker decided to try to polish and enhance the pillars of our mission. Each pillar received a major overhaul.
- Total Quality Management – The new management team from 2018 is overseeing every part of the business and leaving no stone unturned. The team has more experience in Forging than the age of the company.
- Quick and Accurate Response to Inquiries – improved quoting has come a long way Added new team members, improve follow-up calls, Ask for feedback are dome of the many changes.
- As Promised Deliveries – On-time Deliveries are at an all-time high and tracking product lifecycle through the different departments was key.
- Fair and Competitive Prices – Anderson tries to source the best quality product at the best price. We are confident that our price and craftsmanship is as good as any if not better.
- A Strong Commitment to Future Growth – A new ERP is in the works to bring cutting edge technologies to an old industry. COVID-19 brought in delays, but we are well on our way. The new system should be running by the beginning of the 2nd A new energy-efficient heat treat furnaces is being built in-house.
Anderson is looking to position itself for the next 100 years, pride driven by American craftsmanship. Our commitment to excellence is as strong today as it was in 1902, and it shows!